The compound fertilizer drum granulation process in the compound fertilizer production line mainly has the following 9 process elements:
1) Transport qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and fillers to relevant weighing equipment.
2) The weighed raw materials are transported to the mixer and stirred evenly.
3) Convey into the drum granulator
, and at the same time pass saturated steam, the material forms a rolling material bed by the friction generated by the rotation of the drum granulator, and the squeezing force generated by the rolling agglomerates the material containing liquid phase. Become small particles, these small particles become the core, and adhere to the surrounding powder to form qualified particles.
4) It is transported to the rotary dryer to exchange heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
5) It is transported to the hot sieving to sort the particles, and the fine particles are directly returned to the drum granulator machine for fertilizer
, as the core to continue to participate in the adhesion of the particles into balls.
6) The semi-finished product particles after screening are transported to the rotary cooler, and the fertilizer is cooled by natural cold air or strong cold air. The large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the drum granulator to continue to participate in the ball formation.
7) The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8) Transport to a fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and warehousing.
9) Drying, cooling and workshop dust are emptied and discharged after three-stage treatment by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust removal room, and wet washing.
The use of drum fertilizer granulator machine
to produce compound fertilizer has the following advantages
1. Steam is injected into the material layer in the drum to increase the temperature of the granulated material, dissolve the salt of the granulated material, and achieve a high liquid phase with low moisture content to meet the liquid phase required for material granulation At the same time, it reduces the amount of evaporated water in the drying process.
2. According to needs, ammonia can be passed to the material layer in the drum to make the material react.
3. The inner wall of the drum is lined with a number of soft rubber plates or polypropylene plates, and there are vent holes in the corresponding positions on the cylinder. The material adhering to the inner lining falls due to gravity to achieve the function of automatically cleaning the conglomerate.
4. During the operation, the operator can observe the material balling at any time, and take corresponding measures in time as needed to ensure the normal operation of the system.
5. Wide adaptability of production raw materials: low solubility (normal calcium, calcium chloride, ammonium sulfate, potassium sulfate, potassium chloride, etc.) and high solubility (urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, etc.) and other raw materials can be combined as required it can also be used with some organic matter and medium and trace elements.
Product Variety: It can produce various series of products such as inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, and organic (inorganic) compound fertilizer and so on, with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrients ranging from 20% to 48%.