The organic fertilizer granulator machine is mainly suitable for coarse fiber granulation, such as: sawdust, rice husk, cotton stalk, cotton seed hull, weeds and other crop stalks, household garbage, factory waste, and granulation of materials with low adhesion rate and difficult to form , It can also be used for low-temperature granulation of biological bacteria fertilizer, organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, etc.
Process introduction of disc granulator machine for fertilizer:
1) Transport the treated pig manure directly to the raw material silo (or raw material mixer).
2) The pig manure is transported to the disc homogenizer, and evenly added to the rotating disc of the disc granulator; the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water is sprinkled through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator On the material in the disc, the amount of liquid phase required to form a ball is satisfied; the rotating disc and the edge of the disc produce friction and centrifugal effect on the material, so that the material produces circumferential movement, and the powder particles are mutually rubbed and kneaded. Squeeze and gradually agglomerate into balls; due to the difference in particle mass, the resulting gravity and centrifugal effect are also different. When the gravity and centrifugal effect are increased enough to overcome the friction between the particles, they will be thrown out of the disk. Smaller particles still stay in the disc and continue to agglomerate fine powder particles.
3) It is sent to the organic fertilizer dryer to exchange heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4) Transported to the hot sieving to sort the particles, and the fine particles are directly returned to the disc homogenizer, as the core to continue to participate in the adhesion of the particles into balls.
5) It is conveyed to the organic fertilizer cooler, and the fertilizer is cooled by natural cooling air or strong cooling air.
6) Transported to the finished product sieving machine, the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in the ball formation.
7) The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8) Transport to a fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and warehousing.
9) Drying, cooling and workshop dust are discharged after being treated by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust removal chamber, and wet scrubbing.
The production of organic fertilizer with organic fertilizer disc granulation has the following advantages:
The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time. If abnormality is found, it can be adjusted in time.
The size of the particles is determined by the inclination angle and rotation speed of the disc, and the inclination rate and rotation speed of the disc can be adjusted. Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide control range of particle size, strong adaptability, and very high ball formation rate, which can reach 70%~90%.
The organic fertilizer disc granulation process has short production process, simple structure, low investment and easy operation, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.