Modern organic fertilizer fermentation technology with the aid of fermentation fertilizer equipment and the role of fermentation bacteria, will be the farm manure and crop straw and other waste materials harmless composting treatment, fermentation maturity can provide energy for plant growth organic fertilizer. Do you know what to pay attention to in the process of fermenting organic fertilizer? What are the characteristics of organic fertilizer?
1. Material preparation.
(1) Raw materials: the raw materials of the organic fertilizer production line
are generally human or livestock manure, which should be selected according to the planting needs. The water content of feces should be about 60% (thick mud), without long sundries and stones.
(2) Auxiliary materials: straw, green grass, loose shell, straw and peanut skin of various crops can be crushed according to the purpose of fertilizer. The length of straw is 5-10cm when it is used as base fertilizer, and 0.3-0.5cm when it is used for seedling and fertilizer.
(3) Fermentation agent (strain): the ripening agent should be mixed with a certain amount of auxiliary materials, stirred several times and prepared in parts.
2. Proportioning, mixing and stacking.
(1) The proportion of ingredients is 3:1 (weight of fresh feces: weight of auxiliary materials). 50g of starter is used for 500kg (MU) of farmyard manure.
(2) It can be mixed by mixer or by hand. The feces, strains and auxiliary materials shall be stirred evenly to keep about 60% of the water content, and there shall be no larger feces.
(3) During loading, the materials shall be kept fluffy, not trampled or spaded, and the top shall be raised. For example, in dry areas with large temperature difference or rainy days, the materials shall be covered with straw, straw and other air permeable materials.
3. Moisture requirements.
(1) After mixing, the water content is 55-65%, that is to say, hold the dough with your hands without water penetration, and the dough can be dispersed after loosening your hands.
(2) A small amount of straw should be added to the farmyard manure to increase the air permeability. If the farmyard manure is dry, add water appropriately; if it is thin, air it in advance or increase the water absorption of auxiliary materials.
4. Fertilizer equipment
(1) Manual mixing is laborious and not easy to mix evenly. It is recommended to use the ground type windrow turner, which can turn over 500 cubic meters per hour.
(2) Stir evenly, big pieces are easy to crush, easy to ferment and ripen
5. Harmless treatment.
(1) The average temperature of fermentation object is above 55 ℃, and the fermentation time is not less than 10 days.
(2) The fermented organic fertilizer is yellowish brown or grayish brown, with no odor and slight ammonia smell. Some auxiliary materials can be crushed by hand.
(3) There are no maggots and feces in organic fertilizer.
(4) In the process of fermentation, the harmful bacteria, eggs and weeds seeds are killed to reach the harmless treatment standard. It can prevent and control the occurrence of diseases and insect pests and reduce the amount of pesticide.