The organic fertilizer granulator machine is inevitably worn during use, so we must correctly carry out daily maintenance on the organic fertilizer granulator. Today, Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry will introduce the daily maintenance secrets of the organic fertilizer granulator to our customers.
1. Keep the work site clean. After each organic fertilizer equipment test, the granulation leaves and the residual mortar inside and outside the granulating pot should be thoroughly removed, and the mortar and flying objects scattered or splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment should be cleaned up. The organic fertilizer equipment should be removed. The exposed processing surface of the machine is wiped clean, coated with anti-rust meat paint, and covered with a corresponding protective cover to prevent the second intrusion of dust.
2. The organic fertilizer equipment has no external refueling holes, and the gears and worm gears are lubricated with special butter for organic fertilizer equipment. The upper gear and the lower gear should be added with triple butter once every season. When refueling, the cover of the dynamic gear box and the cover of the transmission gear can be opened respectively). The sliding surface between the supporting gearbox and the hinged joint of the bracket should be lubricated by frequent dripping of engine oil. The worm gear box and bearings have been filled with transmission grease before leaving the factory, but the gearbox machine should be thoroughly cleaned after each year of use, and all protective lubricants should be replaced.
3. Always pay attention to the operation of the granulator machine for fertilizer. There should be no serious abnormal noises, and there should be no metal friction noise. If abnormalities are found, stop using them immediately and conduct inspections, and use them after troubleshooting. The corresponding inspections cannot be found. The reason cannot start the machine. If there is metal friction sound, check the gap between the organic fertilizer equipment first.
4. When the organic fertilizer equipment is overhauled, the working gap should be re-measured each time and adjusted several times, and it can be used only after it meets the standards.
5. If the organic fertilizer equipment cannot be operated by pressing the program controller, check the power supply voltage, whether the power plug socket, connection plug socket, etc. are normal, and check the internal fault of the controller.