Urea melting spray fertilizer granulator machine
granulation process quickly melts urea, pressurized by a submerged pump and measured, sprayed onto the powdery material of phosphorus and potassium combined in the granulator, the sprayed urine will solidify into a semi-liquid, semi-liquid, semi-liquid, semi-liquid state when it is The solid and viscous ball forming source quickly forms balls under the continuous rolling of the viscous machine and the continuous spraying of the nozzle.
(1) The ball formation speed is fast, the particles are uniform, the yield is generally over 80%, the particles are round and the surface is smooth.
(2) High concentration, high nitrogen, single nitrogen element can be blended to more than 28%.
(3) The particle strength is high, generally reaching more than 16 Newtons, and it is not easy to powder.
(4) The drying temperature is low, which saves 1/3 of coal-burning and has low water content.
The main working method of the drum granulator
is wet granulation of agglomerates. A certain amount of water or steam is used to make the basic fertilizer fully chemically react in the cylinder after the humidity is adjusted. Under a certain liquid phase condition, with the help of the rotating movement of the cylinder, So that the squeezing force between the materials particles reunite into a ball. Steam, gaseous ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorous ammonia slurry, heavy calcium slurry are added to the granulator to complete the chemical reaction and heating compound fertilizer granulation process in the barrel; or add a small amount The cold granulation process of the compound fertilizer with moisture. The material to be granulated is passed through the rotating movement of the cylinder, and the cylinder is not material to produce rolling rotation. Under a certain humidity and temperature, it will be aggregated into balls to complete the ball making process.
Features of the drum type granulator machine for fertilizer
1. The ball formation rate reaches 90%, there is a small amount of returned material, the particle size of the returned material is small, and it can be re-granulated;
2. Steam heating is introduced to increase the temperature of the material, so that the moisture of the material is low after the ball is formed, and the drying efficiency is improved;
3. Use rubber engineering plastics as the inner lining, the raw materials are not easy to stick to the cylinder, and have the effect of anti-corrosion and heat preservation;
4. Large output, low power consumption, low maintenance rate and convenience.