The benefits of organic fertilizer
1. There are a large number of beneficial microorganisms in the bio-organic fertilizer, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the soil aggregate structure and improve the soil composition. Microorganisms multiply very fast in the soil. They are like a large invisible web, intricate. After the death of the microbial cells, many tiny pipes are left in the soil. These tiny pipes not only increase the air permeability of the soil, but also make the soil fluffy and soft, and the nutrients and water are not easily lost, which increases the soil water storage. Fertilizer capacity avoids and eliminates soil compaction.
2. The beneficial microorganisms in organic fertilizer can also inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria, so that we can use less pesticides. If applied for many years, it can effectively inhibit soil harmful organisms, saving labor, money, and pollution. The roller granulator
is made of non drying process, granulated at room temperature and molded at one time. It has the characteristics of less investment, quick results and good economic returns.
3. 95% of the trace elements in the soil are in insoluble form and cannot be absorbed and utilized by plants, and the microbial metabolites contain a large amount of organic acids, which are like hot water added to ice cubes. It can dissolve the trace elements calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other essential mineral elements of plants, and turn them into nutrient elements that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants, greatly increasing the soil's fertility supply capacity.
4. The beneficial microorganisms such as Bacillus subtilis in the bio-organic fertilizer use the organic matter in the soil to produce secondary metabolites, which contain a lot of growth-promoting substances. For example, auxin can promote plant elongation and growth, abscisic acid, can promote fruit maturity, gibberellin can promote flowering and fruit setting, increase the number of flowering, fruit retention, increase yield, make the fruit plump, fresh and tender, and can be marketed early. To increase production and income.
5. The microorganisms in organic fertilizers have strong vitality and survive in the soil for a long time. Nitrogen-fixing bacteria, phosphorus-dissolving bacteria, potassium-dissolving bacteria and other microorganisms can use nitrogen in the air and release potassium and phosphorus in the soil that are not easily absorbed by crops. Continuously supply crop nutrients. So organic fertilizer also has long-term effect. The granulator machine for fertilizer
can not only granulate a variety of organic matter, especially for the coarse fiber materials which are difficult to be granulated by conventional equipment, such as crop straw, wine residue, mushroom residue, drug residue, animal dung and so on.
6. According to relevant data, the utilization rate of fertilizer in our actual production is only 30%-45%. Part of the lost chemical fertilizer is decomposed and released into the atmosphere, part is lost with soil and water, and part is fixed in the soil, which cannot be directly absorbed and used by plants, and it will also cause soil salinization and compaction and other adverse consequences. When we apply organic fertilizer, its beneficial biological activities can improve the soil structure, increase the soil's ability to retain water and fertilizer, thereby reducing the loss of nutrients. Coupled with the effect of the beneficial organic microorganisms to dissolve phosphorus and potassium, the effective utilization rate of fertilizers can be increased to more than 50%.
7. Organic fertilizer can increase crop yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. Compared with chemical fertilizers under the same nutrient element conditions, organic fertilizers are generally better than chemical fertilizers when used as base fertilizers. The effect of organic fertilizer is often better than chemical fertilizer. Especially improving the quality of agricultural products is more beneficial than chemical fertilizers. Chinese farmers have a tradition of using organic fertilizers and attach great importance to the use of organic fertilizers. Developed countries such as the United States, Western Europe, and Japan are emerging "eco-agriculture" and "organic agriculture", which attach great importance to the use of organic fertilizers and stipulate organic fertilizers as the main source of fertilizer for the production of green food. Rotary drum granulator
is a molding machine that can make material into a particular shape. It is one of the key equipment of the compound fertilizer industry, which suitable for cold or hot granulation and mass production for high and low concentration compound fertilizer.
8. Organic fertilizer can promote the growth of soil microorganisms and promote the absorption and utilization of crops. Organic fertilizer contains a large amount of organic matter and is the most important place for the growth and reproduction of various microorganisms. The organic matter of organic fertilizer can also produce various phenols, vitamins, enzymes, auxins and hormone-like substances in the process of decomposing, which can promote the growth of crop roots and the absorption of nutrients.
9. Reduce nutrient fixation and improve nutrient effectiveness. Organic fertilizer contains many organic acids, humic acids and other hydroxyl substances. They all have strong chelating ability and can chelate with many metal elements to form chelate. Prevent the soil from fixing these nutrients and failing. For example, organic fertilizers and phosphate fertilizers are used in combination. The organic acids and other chelates in organic fertilizers can chelate the highly active aluminum ions in the soil, which can prevent the combination of aluminum and phosphorus to form closed storage phosphorus that is difficult for crops to absorb. Increase soil available phosphorus content. Different fertilizer materials and different fertilizer granules require different fertilizer granulator machine
10. Accelerate the formation of soil aggregates and improve soil physical and chemical properties. Organic-inorganic aggregates are an important indicator of soil fertility. The more its content, the better the physical properties of the soil. The more fertile the soil, the stronger the ability to preserve soil, water and fertilizer. , The better the aeration performance, the better the root growth of crops.