1. The technical characteristics of the compound fertilizer granulator machine
, the granulation rate is more than 90%, and the same specification is not completed, it can also enter the machine again for secondary processing, and the cylinder can be processed with less power Rotating, the exterior is made of wear-resistant steel, which effectively prolongs the use time of the equipment.
2. The reducer of the granulator drives the belt through the motor. There is a pinion on the shaft of the reducer, which coincides with the teeth on the ring gear outside the fuselage. The cylinder and the reducer move towards each other, and the material is moved from the silo or The conveyor is sent to the end of the barrel, and the material is made into small granular materials in the barrel, and the finished materials are discharged from the discharge port at the other end together. Through the continuous operation of the machine, large-volume production can be realized.
3. The power-saving supporting roller bracket is used for the support. The supporting bracket is made of high-quality carbon steel, which can fully bear the weight of the cylinder. Considering the relatively large friction between the cylinder and the supporting wheel, it is deliberately used in this part. More wear-resistant materials, on the one hand, can improve the integrity of the equipment and also improve the stability.
4. The transmission device is an important part that provides the main movement for the machine. The gear ring on the cylinder is driven by the motor and reducer on the shelf.
5. The shelf is made of special non-deformable special channel steel for dry connection, which makes the transmission device of the machine more complete and stable. It is a special molding machine that can be made by rolling materials through chemical reactions in a certain liquid. Under the action of the cylinder, the material and the small particles are extruded to form a sphere by the rolling of the cylinder.
Precautions for the use of granulator machine for fertilizer
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the fuselage at all times. When touching the strip with clean hands, the temperature should be raised immediately. Until the sliver touches your hand, it is normal.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns, or is accompanied by noise, it should be shut down and repaired in time, and refuelling should be added.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the bearing chamber of the main engine are hot or there is noise, stop the machine for maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, the bearing chamber is filled with butter every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to find out the operating rules of the machine; such as: the machine temperature is high or low, the speed is fast or slow, and it can be dealt with in time according to the situation.
5. When the fuselage is unstable, you should check whether the gap between the couplings is too tight, and adjust it to loosen it in time.