Pig manure organic fertilizer production line
often encounter various problems in the process of organic fertilizer fermentation. These problems will affect the production efficiency and quality of organic fertilizer seriously, which has been a headache for many organic fertilizer production line manufacturers. Next, let's take you to understand the common problems and solutions in the fermentation of organic fertilizer.
Common problems and solutions in organic manure production line:
1. 24-48 hours without temperature rise, most of which are water regulation problems. First, check whether the water content is greater than 60%. If it is greater than 60%, add equivalent auxiliary materials to adjust to 60% and mix well. If it is less than 40%, add water or adjust fresh feces to 60%.
2. The proportion is out of balance, which can be adjusted by adding equivalent materials or inorganic elements.
3. If the pH is too high or too low, the temperature will not rise or keep below 50 ℃ for a long time, and the pH value of the fermentation product will be adjusted.
4. Poor air permeability, straw powder can be added or supported from the bottom, and pile up again.
5. The mixing is not uniform, which is relatively simple, as long as the composter is used to mix evenly.
6. The heap should be 1.5 to 2 meters wide and 0.8 to 1.2 meters high. It can be deodorized three days after the temperature rises. Don't use bags or pots for fermentation in general.
The above is the problems and solutions that the pig manure organic fertilizer production line manufacturers often encounter when fermenting organic fertilizer. These are all the knowledge of organic fertilizer production for you. I hope you can learn more about them.