The Installation and Commissioning of Roller Press Granulator
When the granulator arrives at the factory, it takes the granulator as the main machine, according to the number of units, and is installed in accordance with the process flow. Find out the standard high level placement, the machine frame above the foot hole, can be installed on concrete.
The machine has been debugged before leaving the factory, but it still needs debugging after installation and trial use.
(1) Roller clearance adjustment
Sometimes in production, it is necessary to increase the output or bite angle. At this time, the distance between the two rollers can be adjusted, and the distance between the active rollers and the passive rollers can be increased. Specific steps are as follows: after shutdown, remove the pressure caps at both ends of the passive shaft, and rotate the eccentric sleeve inside the two ends in the same direction. One position at a time, the two rollers can not collide with each other, and should be kept between 0.3 and 1 mm.
(2) Corresponding adjustment of spherical fossa
The spherical socket is composed of concave sockets on the surface of two rollers, so there are problems of axial and circumferential alignment.
A. Axial alignment has been adjusted during installation. When adjusting, tighten or loosen the caps on both sides of the passive bearing seat, so as to promote the displacement of the eccentric sleeve to correspond with the active roll.
B. The steps of circumferential alignment are as follows:
Type I machine first unloads six connecting screw between passive gear and adjusting sleeve, slightly separates adjusting disc from passive gear, and has adjusting bolt on top of gear. No matter how much misalignment is, it can adjust. After adjusting, lock all bolts and try again.
Type II machine should be adjusted by loosening eight bolts of coupling and locking all bolts after adjustment.
1. The machine should be started without load. Strip opening is strictly prohibited.
2. It is strictly forbidden to bring iron into the material to avoid breaking the roll shaft.
3. Butter should be added to all gears, chains and sprockets before starting.
4. Butter should be added to gears, chains and sprockets every three days.
5. Butter is replaced every three months.Gear oil must be added before the reducer can be put into use. Gear oil should be replaced every four months.