How to realize the automatic production of equipment in the bio organic fertilizer production line includes: fermentation equipment, crushing equipment, mixing equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, cooling equipment, screening machine, coating machine and packaging scale, as well as the conveyor for material transportation between the equipment.
Production process of bio organic fertilizer equipment
1) First of all, the raw materials such as animal manure are fermented and rotten. The whole fermentation process can kill harmful bacteria inside, and killing the bacteria is also the most important step in the entire organic fertilizer production process.
2) The second is to use the crushing equipment semi-wet material crusher to decompose the raw materials.
3) Matching raw materials is one of the most important processes in the production of organic fertilizer. Its main purpose is to add an appropriate amount of auxiliary materials according to the ratio of raw materials to improve the quality of fertilizers.
4) After the materials are evenly mixed, they are mechanically granulated, which is also the most crucial aspect of the entire production process.
5) The raw material obtains high-temperature energy after the drying step. The next step requires low-temperature cooling. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it needs to pass through the cooler equipment to separate the contact between the material and the water.
6) Sieving is to sieve out the fertilizer of unqualified particles. The manure sieve equipment here has the advantages of simple and easy operation.
7) The blended raw materials are used to form granules that need to be used, especially for materials with high viscosity.
Such a full set of bio organic fertilizer equipment configuration needs 400,000, 500,000, but the entire organic fertilizer production line
only requires five or six workers to achieve the equipment automatic production requirements.