Marsh organic fertilizer: residues of crop straw, green grass, livestock and poultry manure after biogas is produced by microbial fermentation in biogas digester. Rich in organic matter and essential nutrients. Biogas fermentation is slow, organic matter consumption is less, loss of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is less, nitrogen recovery rate is 95%, potassium is more than 90%. After biogas water is added with biological function bacteria, it will be used as flushing fertilizer for dry land topdressing; slag fertilizer will be used as base fertilizer for paddy field, if it is used as dry foundation fertilizer, it should be re soiled. After the biogas fertilizer is discharged from the pond, it should be piled up and fermented by microbial fermentation agent for about 12 days before reuse. The equipment needed for the marsh organic fertilizer production line
includes mixing tools, weighing equipment, conveying equipment, etc.
Operation method of swamp organic fertilizer production line
(1) Biogas residue: due to the domestic use of dry and wet biogas production methods, the moisture content of biogas residue is usually about 40% - 70%.
(2) Auxiliary materials: auxiliary materials with water content no more than 10% (such as straw powder, rice bran, peanut shell powder, etc.) are mainly used to adjust the permeability of biogas residue during fermentation. If the permeability of biogas residue is good, it can not be added.
(3) Biological fermentation bacteria: use the weighed organic fertilizer bacteria and auxiliary materials to mix evenly in the proportion of 1:10 (the purpose is only to expand the volume of organic fertilizer bacteria, so as to spread evenly on the biogas residue). Then weigh and increase the required organic fertilizer fermentation agent and the treated biogas residue in a certain proportion.
2. Production process
(1) If the moisture content of the biogas residue is more than 70%, it can be mixed with the auxiliary materials in the proportion of 3:1 by weight. Add 1% quicklime to mix, and then add the expanded volume of bactericide to the biogas residue, and mix and stack evenly.
(2) The water content of the fermented product should be controlled at about 60% (hold it in groups with light hands, and loosen it to crack three or five seams, at least to ensure that the water will not drip from the fingers when holding it with strong hands).
(3) The stirred fermentation products shall be piled up with a height of about 1.2m, a width of about 2m and unlimited length.
(4) The fermentation time is 24-48 hours, the temperature can be over 55 ℃, and the deodorization effect can be achieved three days after the temperature rise.
(5) It can be used as bio organic fertilizer 15-20 days after fermentation.