(1) Basic raw materials
The raw materials of organic fertilizer production line
are basically organic wastes, such as chicken manure, duck manure, goose manure, pig manure, cattle and sheep manure; straw, especially the straw of legume crops; filter mud, bagasse, beet residue, etc. of sugar industry; beer mash and distiller's grains of brewery; various kinds of cake: bean cake, cottonseed cake, rapeseed cake; straw (mud) carbon; edible mushroom residue (BRAN);
The organic fertilizer production
generally includes the following aspects: raw material pretreatment, inoculation of microorganisms, fermentation, drying, crushing, screening, packaging, metering, etc., depending on the raw materials and treatment methods.
(3) Basic formula
The method of ingredients varies with the source of raw materials, fermentation methods, microbial species and equipment. The general principles of organic fertilizer production process are as follows: the content of organic matter in the total material should be higher than 30%, and it is better to be 50% - 70%; the ratio of carbon to nitrogen is 30-35:1, reaching 15-20:1 after maturity; the pH is between 6-7.5; and the moisture content is controlled at 30% - 70%.
Fermentation technology of organic fertilizer production line
- 1. In the fermentation tank for 2 days, the temperature will rise to 60 ℃ - 80 ℃, which will kill bacteria and insects.
- 2. On the fourth day in the fermentation tank, the odor was eliminated, and then on the seventh day, the material in the tank became loose, dry and covered with white hyphae.
- 3. In the tank fermentation to the ninth day, it will send out a kind of fragrance, which is basically similar to the flavor of koji.
- 4. After 10 days of fermentation in the tank, the materials will be fully fermented.
- 5. On behalf of the end of fermentation stage, materials can be removed by forklift for packaging and sales, or pelletizing by fertilizer granulator to improve market value.