Fermentation process of cow manure bio organic fertilizer
Cow manure treatment - inoculation (adding bacteria agent) - stacking fermentation - turning over (turning board) - continuous fermentation - unloading - after processing (air drying - crushing - screening and removing impurities / granulation - testing - packing - finished product) - bio organic fertilizer
To achieve fermentation and obtain fermentation products must have the conditions
1) There should be some kind of suitable microorganism.
2) Various conditions (medium composition, temperature, solubility, pH, etc.) for microbial metabolism should be guaranteed or controlled.
3) There should be bio organic fertilizer equipment
for microbial fermentation.
4) There should be methods and equipment for extracting strains or metabolites and refining them into products.
To control and master the following conditions and technical parameters in the process of cow dung fermentation:
1) In the cow manure fertilizer production line
, the moisture content of material is 60% - 70%;
2) 3% ～ 0.5% (the data can be adjusted according to the actual situation);
3) Additives 5% - 10% (the data can be adjusted according to the actual situation);
4) The thickness of the mixture is 30-40 cm;
5) The initial fermentation temperature was about 40 ℃, and the high temperature was 60-70 ℃;
6) The pH value is about 6.0;
7) C / N of mixed material is less than 25;
8) Aerobic conditions;
9) The fermentation time was 10-15 days at room temperature and 6-8 days in tower frame;
10) The moisture content of the fermentation product is about 20%.