The chain plate compost turning machine is compact in structure and advanced in technology. It adopts a unique tank type continuous aerobic fermentation mode, so that organic waste can be quickly fermented, dewatered, sterilized and deodorized to achieve the purpose of harmless, resourceful and reduced treatment, with low energy consumption and stable product quality.
Details of installation and commissioning of chain plate type compost turning machine:
1. After all the components of the chain compost turning machine are installed and assembled, we need to fix the chain compost turning machine on the place, and ensure that all the legs, columns and platforms of the compost turning machine are fixed with chemical anchor bolts. This step is very important. Only when the fertilizer equipment
is relatively stable, it is relatively safe to work, so we must do this well work.
2. After the chain compost turning machine is finished in the last step, we can't loosen it. We should check all the bolts and fix them thoroughly to ensure that every screw is fixed. If we don't fix a screw properly, it may cause potential safety hazards.
3. The axis lines of drag axis, drive drum and reversing drum of chain compost turning machine and the vertical center line of the frame must be vertical, otherwise they cannot rotate flexibly, so the three parts must be checked clearly, which is also a very important item.
4. The chain compost turning machine needs to check the tension of the conveyor chain. If we want to check the tension, we need a set of data. If the tension is formed between 1% and 1.5% of the captain, this is more appropriate. We need to keep this data. If it is out of this range, we need to adjust it in time.
5. The chain compost turning machine has a switch for pulling rope which should be installed on one side of the equipment. The two switches should be connected by steel wire rope. The tightness can be adjusted by yourself.
6. There is also a switch of the chain plate conveyor, which is the deviation switch. It can be installed on both sides of the head and tail, and it is also installed in pairs. The specific position can be according to the instructions.