What should be paid attention to before feeding the compound fertilizer drum granulator?
According to the experience of our factory for many years, five aspects should be paid attention to before feeding the compound fertilizer equipment drum granulator:
1. In accordance with the process flow and equipment process layout of the compound fertilizer equipment drum granulator, the acceptance drawings and materials are complete to facilitate the maintenance of future production. If conditions permit, the completion drawings and completion materials should be re-made.
2. Manual inspection. Inspection before power-on: usually small and medium equipment requires manual cranking, which is carried out as required, while larger heavy equipment is provided with auxiliary mechanisms for cranking;
3. Single test run and linkage test run. Mainly check whether the direction of operation is correct, whether the adjustment part is in the working position, whether it can be continuously operated within 24-72 hours without failure, and the linkage is empty. Check whether the overall equipment can run without failure for 72 hours;
4. Inspection of conveying equipment and chute pipelines the running, leaking and leakage of belt conveyors and hoists during the operation of the equipment will seriously affect;
5. Preparation of material maintenance work before the compound fertilizer equipment rotary drum granulator feed trial run.
Only after completing the above work can it is put into operation. Since the compound fertilizer equipment is non-standard equipment, it is necessary to prepare sufficient general maintenance tools and cleaning tools, and sufficient spare parts, and should be repaired and replaced in time if needed. Hot product recommendation: compound fertilizer production line, dryer, roller granulator, disc granulator, etc.