The special granulator for organic fertilizer is a kind of granulator machine for fertilizer. It is used to granulate various organic substances after fermentation. There is no need to dry and crush the raw materials before granulation. The spherical particles can be processed directly by the ingredients, which can save a lot of energy. The organic fertilizer granulator equipment is important equipment in the organic fertilizer production line. If the granular organic fertilizer produced is not good, it will directly affect the texture and effect of the organic fertilizer. Then the organic fertilizer granulator machine should pay attention to the production of organic fertilizer. What are the details?
1. The organic fertilizer granulator machine should be equipped with two powder bins to be granulated, so that the granulator does not need to stop when changing the formula.
2. Before the organic fertilizer raw materials enter the organic fertilizer granulator, a high-efficiency iron removal device must be placed to protect the granulator from damage to the machine by some other impurities in the raw materials.
3. The organic fertilizer granulator should be placed on the cooler, and the crusher should be placed under the cooler.
4. In order to make the organic fertilizer particles fall from a high place to the bottom of the silo without damage to the bottom of the silo, a vertical spiral chute should be installed in the silo to slow down the impact.
5. The finished granular organic fertilizer package should be placed in the finished product warehouse. Pay attention to the storage environment so as not to affect the effect of organic fertilizer.
The above are some details that need to be paid attention to during the operation of the organic fertilizer granulator. It not only saves a small amount of power input, but also realizes the effective reduction of costs, but also realizes the improvement of task efficiency, convenience and speed, and the effect is satisfactory. The new organic fertilizer granulator also achieves a higher organic content, realizing the exclusive manufacturing of pure organic fertilizers.