The prospect of the organic fertilizer industry is very good. Especially in recent years, with people’s attention to food safety issues, more and more people have higher and higher expectations for organic food, ecological agriculture, sustainable agriculture, and green ecological farming. . We all hope that while enjoying food, we don’t have to worry about hormone problems, and we don’t have to worry about the discomfort caused by excessive use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Organic fertilizer production line configuration:
1. Ingredients of raw materials: mainly determined according to local market demand and local soil test results;
2. Mixing and mixing: Mix the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer effect content of the overall fertilizer particles, and use a horizontal mixer or a pan mixer for mixing;
3. Agglomeration and crushing: crushing the large agglomerates of materials that are evenly mixed and stirred to facilitate subsequent granulation processing. Chain crushers are mainly used;
4. Material granulation: send the evenly stirred and crushed material to the fertilizer granulator machine
through a belt conveyor for granulation (rotary drum granulator
can be used or double roller granulator
or disc granulator can be used.), this step is an essential and important link in the organic fertilizer production process;
5. First-level screening: Preliminary screening of semi-finished products and unqualified particles are returned to the mixing and stirring link for reprocessing, generally using a drum screening machine;
6. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator and passed through the first-level screening are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage. Generally, a tumble dryer is used ；
7. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging and storing, and transportation, and can be cooled by a cooler;
8. Secondary classification of particles: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out, which can be sieved by a secondary drum screening machine;
9. Finished particle coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, the coating machine is used for coating;
10. Quantitative packaging of finished pellets.