is a new dry granulation process for compound fertilizer production. No drying and normal temperature process is adopted for production. Once molding, the powdery materials with water content less than 15% are compressed into pieces. After crushing, pelleting and screening, the flake materials become granular materials meeting the requirements of use.
The roller granulator is produced by the process of no drying and normal temperature, and is formed once. The equipment has the advantages of less investment, quick effect and good economic benefit.
Technological process of roller granulator
Batching system → crusher → mixer → disc feeder → roller granulator → screening machine → packaging machine.
1. The qualified raw materials are added into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mixed evenly;
2. It is transported to the disc feeder to remove the iron substance in the material during the conveying process;
3. The materials in the disc feeder enter into the fertilizer granulator machine
evenly, and the materials are forced to pass between the two pressure rollers and are squeezed into thin plates. The thin plates are broken into fragments by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller, and the materials on the screen continue to be broken and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the screening machine of finished products; the fine particles after screening are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc feeder,
5. After screening, the qualified products are transported to the automatic packing scale for weighing, packaging and warehousing
The shape and size of the ball and socket on the roller skin can be selected in a wide range according to the user's needs. The ball pressing shapes include pillow shape, semicircular particle shape, rod shape, pill shape, walnut shape, flat ball shape and square bar shape. At present, the shape of flat ball is adopted.