Installation and commissioning of the roller granulator:
1. Installation: After the granulator arrives at the factory, use the granulator as the host. It depends on the number of units and is installed in conjunction with the process flow. Find out the elevation and horizontal placement. The machine frame has ground corner holes and can be installed. On concrete (the amount of solid vibration is not large and does not require a strong concrete foundation).
2. Debugging: The machine has been debugged before leaving the factory, and it still needs to be debugged after trial.
(1)Press roll gap adjustment
Sometimes production or bite angle is needed in production. At this time, you can increase the distance between two to make the distance between the active shaft roller and the passive shaft roller. The steps are as follows: stop, remove the two ends of the passive shaft gland, Rotate the two inner eccentric sleeves in the same direction, one position at a time. The two rollers cannot collide between the two rollers, and should be kept between 0.3-1mm.
(2) The alignment adjustment of the ball and socket
The ball socket is formed by the concave socket on the surface of the main roller, so there is the problem of axial alignment and circumferential alignment;
A.The axial alignment has been adjusted during installation. Generally speaking, the possibility of adjustment is not great. When adjustment is required, tighten or loosen the glands on both sides of the passive bearing seat to push the displacement of the eccentric sleeve to be in phase with the active shaft roller.
The steps of circumferential alignment are as follows: loosen the 6 connecting bolts of the passive gear and the adjusting sleeve, so that the adjusting sleeve and the passive gear are slightly disengaged, because a ball and socket adjustment has been set in the design, and there are two adjustments. Bolt, so the dislocation can be adjusted regardless of the dislocation. Because the ball socket is too small, the carton board is placed between the two rollers during adjustment. After rolling, it can be seen whether the adjustment has achieved the purpose. Generally, the driven shaft roller should be one quarter ahead of the active shaft roller. After alignment, 8 bolts can be tightened.
Precautions for the operation of the roller extrusion granulator machine for fertilizer:
1. The machine should be started under no load, and it is strictly forbidden to open it with materials.
2. It is strictly forbidden to enter the material with iron in order to avoid breaking the roller.
3. Apply yellow dry oil to the gear before starting.
4. Apply yellow dry oil to the chain and sprocket every 7 days.
5. The bearing seat shall be filled or replaced with new yellow dry oil every three months.
6. Add gear oil once before the reducer is used before it can be used in production. Change the gear oil every four months.